Ito En Oi Ocha Unsweetened Bold Green Tea
Oi Ocha is Japan's No. 1 green tea brand and it means "Tea, please!". Made by Ito En, Japan's foremost tea purveyor, our unsweetened Bold green tea is brewed from whole green tea leaves grown in Japan. Oi Ocha Unsweetened Bold Green Tea offers a brew for those who prefer a much bolder tasting green tea.
- WHOLE LEAF TEA: Oi Ocha Green Tea is brewed from first flush whole green tea leaves grown in Japan not from tea powder or concentrate; using the whole leaf means our teas don’t lose any of the health benefits that are naturally present in green tea leaves. For maximum quality and taste, please consume within 18 months of the production date printed on the bottle
- OI OCHA means: tea, please; Japan's number 1 green tea brewed from premium whole tea leaves, not tea concentrates or powders, is becoming a true part of the new American culture; Oi Ocha Bold provides a bolder tasting green tea than our original green tea
- ZERO CALORIES: ITO EN's Oi Ocha Green Tea has no sugars or artificial sweeteners, making it a delicious, calorie-free substitute for your usual sugary soda or flavored coffee; try our naturally vitamin and antioxidant rich tea, and you may never look back
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH: brewed from premium Japanese loose tea leaves, Oi Ocha provides natural catechin tea antioxidants and other healthy goodies; a key to good health, happiness, and wisdom, green tea is the perfect refreshment for your health and well-being
- NO ADDITIVES: ITO EN teas are brewed with no artificial colors or flavors so you can be confident that the only things in our bottles are delicious, healthy green tea and natural flavors; it's a refreshing beverage you can always feel good about drinking