Artnaturals Hand Sanitizer Gel Alcohol
We curate our global collection of pure essential oils just for you by discovering the finest sources from around the world. So enjoy the journey without the jet lag with our Peppermint from Greece, Lavender from Bulgaria, Rosemary from Morocco, Tea Tree from Australia, and Frankincense and Eucalyptus from India.
Artnaturals strongly believes in the power of our natural senses, which is why we integrate aromatherapy and essential oils throughout our growing collection of naturally-focused products.
Our scent-free plant-based hand sanitizer cleanses your hands of dirt, grime, and germs with the natural healing power of aloe vera, hydrating jojoba oil, and nourishing VItamin E. Now you can cleanse and protect your hands with our vegan formula that leaves your hands hydrated, healthy, and germ-free.
- CONTAINS 62.5% ETHYL ALCOHOL - KILLS GERMS: A must have for cold & flu season to stop the spread of illness causing germs.
- SAFE FOR KIDS: Great bulk hand sanitizer pack for parents and teachers. Pure natural ingredients are gentle enough for children’s sensitive skin, while still killing germs. Great to use at home or in your classroom where cold germs lurk.
- MOISTURIZING & GENTLE ON SENSITIVE SKIN: Pure natural ingredients deeply nourish skin. Free from the harshest synthetic chemicals used on other brands that irritate sensitive skin. Our nutrient:rich hand sanitizer formula includes aloe vera, vitamin E and jojoba oil to leave your skin germ:free and feeling silky smooth.
- COLD SEASON PROTECTION: A year:round must have that’s even more important during cold & flu season. Protect you and your family from the latest bug going around. Vital hygiene tool for teachers, gym enthusiasts, communal work areas, sales people and other jobs that put you in contact with the public.
- SCENT FREE w/ALOE VERA: ArtNaturals Hand Sanitizer includes four 8 Fl Oz. bottles: Scent Free, infused with Alovera Gel, Jojoba Oil & Vitamin E. Convenient hand sanitizer dispenser bottles are also great for personal use. Keeping a bottle handy in your home, office, car and bag is a great preventative measure during cold season.