Our ECOgardener elevated raised beds give you more room to grow anywhere in your garden without the need to bend over. From vegetables and herbs to fruits and more, these raised beds give you better vantage point for planting. Plus, they provide sturdy and low-maintenance support for your harvest to thrive.
No tools are needed to assemble our elevated raised beds. A simple slide and lock action gets the work done in fifteen minutes or less. Made from fir that rivals hardwood for its strength and sturdiness, they're sanded smooth and can easily be stained to better match your garden's aesthetics. They are also resistant to rot and insects, allowing you to maximize growth with minimal effort.
Our elevated raised beds are perfect for all kinds of gardening locations. From patios to balconies and backyards, you can plant the easier way to prevent back pains, and accommodate mobility challenges.
- ASSEMBLES IN MINUTES - No nails, screws or other tools required for you set up our elevted raised beds. Simply slide and lock the dovetail joints together and you'll have one ready in no time.
- NO MORE BACK PAINS - These elevated raised beds provide pain-free growing with zero back-bending required. You can grow and maintain your plants with ease and confidence.
- ROT-RESISTANT TO LAST A LONG TIME - Made from 100% non-toxic fir wood for extreme durability and strength, our elevated raised beds are resistant to rot and insects. They are sanded smooth and can be stained to suit your taste.
- EASY TO STACK AND EXPAND - Every assemblage was made to fit like a glove. This way, you can grow your garden further by stacking our elevated raised beds together with little to no effort.
- VALUE FOR MONEY - We at ECOgardener pride ourselves on affordable yet durable gardening solutions. Our elevated raised beds come at very good prices, guaranteed to last you a lifetime.
Checkout our detailed installation guide here